Cameron was flying in and had a 24 hour layover. He flies for JetBlue. Mike and Adrianne went to pick him up and brought him down for dinner and took him back to his hotel. The whole family came over for tacos. I made 60 and they were ALL gone. How did that happen? I thought I'd planned that pretty well.
We haven't seen Cam in about 3 + years, since he started flying and his family moved to Utah. He wasn't able to come to any of the weddings, so the face of our family has changed a lot for him. He got to meet Meredith, Adrianne, and Robert, and see Natalie pregnant. Lots of changes since we were together last.
Even though we only had a few hours, it was just like old times. He looks great and is doing well.
We love and miss you, Cameron. And I didn't even take one picture. What's up with that, Aunt Cindy?!
No comments:
Post a Comment