I've been getting ready to leave for Utah and Christine ready for efy. She went to the beach with Meredith. It has turned hot now and will continue to be like this until the fall, usually through September and part of October.
I got a call late this afternoon from my mom. She and my dad were going to come over after all. With so much going on at Auntie Tia's with Uncle Bob and Wendy, they didn't think they would be able to spend some time with us. I had told them on Wednesday not to worry about it--they were needed there--so we hadn't planned on company. We were getting ready to go to a wedding reception and quickly changed our plan. I put some dinner together and got ready for them to unwind and relax and spend the night.
My dad fell asleep on the couch right away. My mom was just so tired, but needed to talk and vent and get all the emotions out. The kids are all going to come over in the morning for breakfast and see them.
No comments:
Post a Comment