Natalie and Robert had their 'official' 20 week ultra-sound today, at 22 weeks (a little later than usual because of them living in California and her going to Utah for her appointments because of their insurance). It is for sure a BOY!
She has lots of pictures, but I'll let her post them on her blog. Other interesting news: the baby is b i g. So they are thinking she is about 2 weeks farther along than they thought. That means the baby could come the first week of November instead of later. The good news on that is Nats will have a little more time to recuperate and get ready for December finals!
Now we can plan. I think all things b.l.u.e. are in order!
Congrats, Natalie and Robert!
9 comments:
Oh! How fun! Tell her I'm really excited for them!
SWEET!!!
yay!!! congratulations Grandma!
Payday today! I will be shopping!
CONGRATULATIONS, gma-girl! That is great news and yes BLUE IS IN! I love Lisa's comment . . . sweet auntie!
Congrats! That is great!
Oh.....How exciting for them! And, how fun for you and Duff to know what to plan for! Don't you just love that word....GRANDMA! Congratulations!
congrats to all of you! little boys are so cute and fun!
How excited can great grand parents be! We have been smiling ever since Nattie's called us Friday. Shopping begins now and more quilts to make.
Love, Grama
Post a Comment