Thank you to every one for the phone calls, cards, and best wishes on our anniversary today!
Yay!
Thirty-three--33-- years. Mike said to me earlier, Mom, that is a really long time. In some ways yes, and in some ways just like yesterday. He still makes my heart go pitter-patter! I absolutely can't imagine life without him.
Today is bright, warm, and sunny. In 1977 it was May Gray: cold, drizzly, and gray sky. My curly hair went flat! You remember those days of electric rollers?
~HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US~

7 comments:
Congrats girl! Wowsers, 33 years is a long time. I think that is great. You are such an amazing person. Wish I could have been closer to know the both of you better. Have a great day.
Congratulations! That is great! Hope you had a fun day!
I remember the day! Our white bridesmaid dress with pink bows. Patti Jo made them. It was a beautiful day! Happy Anniversary! You are both example to all. Love you.
OHHHHHHHH! CONGRATS! That's a great day for you guys!!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY and many, many more - like ETERNITY-WORTH . . . piece of cake, ha!
Happy Anniversary!!!
Happy Anniversary to my dear friend and husband. We will have our 33rd in September. Our lives have taken many twists and turns with a few bumps on the way. But love is eternal and so is our friendship.
Love,
Lisa
You guys are so cute!
Post a Comment