Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Did You See What I Saw?

Did my eyes deceive me or did it look like the refs threw the game tonight???!!!  Orlando didn't win.  The refs won.  Haha!  Brad and D:  what is the local media saying about the game?  We sat here stunned at what we were watching.  Oh, Celtics.  And now you have all these injuries...what is going to happen on Friday?
And Steve Nash's nose.  So ugly.  Makes me shiver just looking at how broken it is.  I'm clear on wanting Boston to win the eastern conference championship.  But I'm torn between the Lakers and Suns.

2 comments:

Deidre said...

I googled a sports blog that seemed to think at least some but not all of the calls were inappropriate. It was very technical and level headed. I imagine everyone else is seething. Sadly we don't follow the sport too much (but we should!) we are always happy to host Celtics and Sox visitors though!!!

Lisa Tucker said...

The Refs seem to be having a problem for sure! Even the game last night Suns and Lakers. The next games will be interesting.