Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Ivories


This is our piano tuner, Phil B.  He is the nicest man.  He's tuned our Acrosonic by Baldwin for 16 years.  He always tells me to never get rid of it--they don't make them like this anymore.  Today was piano tuning day.  He is no nonsense, and has built a great business doing this for his retirement.  He is always so friendly.  My piano was flat all the way down.  Pretty normal for a six month period.  My 'ivories' are tinkling in tune now!  I'll see him in November.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I love Phil!

Lisa Tucker said...

What a great piano! It is an heirloom for sure! I am glad you have it and have taken good care of it. It is beautiful.

Jamie said...

He's known as Grandpa Bashaw over here. We love him!

Victoria said...

Haha! Phil.... I need to get my piano tuned:)

Kris said...

Love this guy!