I'm pooped and tired and my back is stiff. I'm a bit emotional too. I'm processing all the weekend's events. I've been in 3 different beds and states in less than a week, so I kind of took the day 'off'. I started the laundry and sat on the couch in-between loads to rest my back so I don't end up in bed because of it.
We ordered pizza and Shaun had some of the guys over to watch the Celtics game. Good gravy! Could it have been any closer? Overtimes are nail-biting! We'll getcha next time Orlando!
Tomorrow is another day.
1 comment:
I have not felt good for the past 3 days. I so get how you feel. I have even stayed home. I have had some intestinal crap going on. I think the emotion of everything. I am just tired. However I would not change a thing.
Post a Comment