Today I got up at 4:30am. For that 'early' flight. So by now I have a splittling headache and am running on fumes. But it's all good! Robert and John picked us up at the airport while Natalie stayed home to keep the packing momentum going. Duff and I watched John all day. Like that was a 'chore'! Haha.
Cute little blondie.
Duff is working away upstairs and I am on baby duty. It has rained all day. Windy and cold. They say a little more of this weather tomorrow as well and then sunny skies.
We will be on babysitting duty tomorrow too. They are just about done. They will load it all up in the moving truck tomorrow. Then do all the cleaning on Thursday. Then Friday we head out for the drive to Arizona!
1 comment:
Are they moving in with your parents? I don't have any details on them!!
Post a Comment