Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Provident Living for MAY 2010

Okay.  FAMILY, we need to really get back on track with the emergency preparedness.  You may be saying:  'yeah, right mom!', but really we do.  If  you want to get a box and use our garage to store it in until you have your own space to keep it, you can do that. This month is a fun one.  Kitchen Staples.  Scroll down to the sidebar on the left and get going.  These items make it look and feel like you've done a lot.  I have been having a lot of experiences lately with the phrase:  'If ye are prepared, ye shall not fear.'  Not only about food storage, but financially, spiritually, emotionally, academically, etc.  Dad and I feel strongly that if we all do our part--however small--the Lord will fill in for our lacking.  But the catch is to do our part!

p.s.  I even have the boxes.  Just bring me your 'goods'!

Love, Mom and Dad

3 comments:

Linda Lu said...

BTW-

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! And many more!

Love ya!

~ Stacey ~ said...

Will you store mine too :)

Deidre said...

Water crisis here really made me think. Glad to have ONE case of water bottles, but seriously, I should have had more.