Late last night when I was cleaning up the kitchen and Duff had just gotten home from his HP meeting, all of the kids suddenly ended up in the kitchen. Josh stopped here on his way home from work and hung out for a while. Meredith stopped by to wish us a happy anniversary, but had JT and Logan and had to get them home.
Then Mike and Adrianne walked in with this all wrapped up in a huge bow.
It is our anniversary gift from the kids. They made it! Had the proclamation done in a horizontal layout with an opening for a picture. They even framed it themselves too.
We LOVE it!
And we love our family.
THANK YOU WITH ALL OUR HEARTS!



4 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
But what are you all look at?
Perfect!
Stac--we are looking at nothing. It is our classic 'silly' pose. Doesn't mean anything except to us. We take a 'nice' picture and then this silly one everytime. They chose to put in the silly one!
SO WONDERFUL! I've seen these before, but how did they do it?! Or is that a secret?
Post a Comment