Something To Think About:
Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.
--Hiam Ginott
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.
--Hiam Ginott
Monday, May 10, 2010
...monday...
Duff flew out very early this morning for Utah. New business venture he is working on. Meetings. I'm a touch jealous because he is at the cabin and it is raining and cold. I like that when we are there. That meant that I was up early, oh so early, for Christine and seminary. I don't mind mornings, just not at 5:30am. I'm not even sorry--it's just too dang early for me. But I got the laundry going and I don't know why but there is a lot of it today. And then started in on the day-after-mother's-day-tidy. I didn't have to do one thing yesterday. Oh it was heavenly. Alas, today I cleaned the greasy pans that somehow didn't get done. And tidied up the house. It's official: I'm back to 'work' today! Haha...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment