Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Daily Q

Question:  If you could change your average daily routine in any way, how would you change it and why?

Answer:  I would make better use of my time.  Then again, where I'm at now I think it's okay to sit and read a book, or take a few and sit outside at the patio table and think.  I used to subscribe to the thought process that every single minute needs to be filled with doing something.  Accomplishing a task.  And my calendar still reflects some of that, BUT, now I'm coming to learn that making good use of my time often means taking some time for myself as well.  The house doesn't have to be quite so perfectly perfect and dinner can be simpler.  Although I'm still hard on myself on occasion about that.  Sometimes I have the tv on too much with my dvr'd shows.  I mostly work while they are on, but I do catch myself getting caught up in a few of them and sit for a while to watch.

I'm a night person, and sometimes I think it would be nice to become a morning person.

No comments: