My assignment is lunch, and the axes and knives rotation. I'm excited about axes and knives. The boys will LOVE them. We, stake primary leaders, have a 'patrol yell'. With a few actions too. We are going to perform it at closing ceremonies. We're going to have fun with it!
Prep Day For:
Tonight was another lacrosse game at the home field. The girls lost to SM, but played well. It was pretty cold again, but this time we were prepared with warmer clothes and blankets. Chris has a big 3 game tournament tomorrow. I will miss the first two games, but hope to get over to the last one. Duff will be there all day. Lacrosse is like football--they play even in the rain, so we'll have to make sure we are prepared for the predicted weather.
Prep Day For:
Going to Utah next week. Lots of laundry and things to gather.
Hope I sleep good tonight.

No comments:
Post a Comment