Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Finishing The Weekend

--Up early for a stewardship interview with the Stake Presidency.  They are good men and I appreciate their input and counsel.  They had many questions and we had a great discussion.

--Home to get dinner going.

--Our last Ward Conference visit.  On the one hand I'm glad they are finished, but on the other I will miss having them.  Each theme and message was different for the wards and I learned many things and appreciated their indiviuality. I truly loved being in each Primary.  Good, good leaders and precious children.

--Josh, Mere, and Ainsley came by to bring some boxes of things that needed to be taken to UT, and they stayed for dinner.  They made crepes and fresh fruit for our dessert.  It's one of our favorites.

--Got things ready to leave in the morning.  Duff and I are excited to go.

No comments: