
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Gwen
Happy Birthday to YOU!
The big 5-0! You've joined the ranks with the rest of us. It's not so bad now, is it!?!? Glad you had a fun dinner at Lisa's with everyone.
Love You--
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Gwen
Happy Birthday to YOU!
The big 5-0! You've joined the ranks with the rest of us. It's not so bad now, is it!?!? Glad you had a fun dinner at Lisa's with everyone.
Love You--
2 comments:
Thanks, Cindy!! I haven't been on the blog for awhile and Lisa and Mer were talking about it last night---so I decided to check in! Lisa went out of her way to put on a beautiful dinner, as always, and your mom made some delicious garlic bread! I'll try to get a blog going soon--I miss it!
Yay!!!! Yes, girfriend, get back on it ASAP. I'm missing hearing about your daily doings!
Post a Comment