Hi F-A-M-I-L-Y,
Check the side bar for this months new goals for food storage. It is broken down by weeks. If you can't get both items, just choose one. But just START! That is the goal. Find a cool place under your bed or in a corner of a closet and get a storage container with a lid for your items. This is especially good for you in apartments right now.
Good Luck!
2 comments:
Hey cuz . . .
I want to get together with you and ANYONE ELSE INTERESTED and start milling around ideas for RECIPES and MENUS for FOOD STORAGE. What do you think. We always think about bringing the food in - but, what if there's NO electricity - do you have plans on how/what to cook and will those meals be balanced? I've thought about that for YEARS and now would love to do something about it!
Example: they have a 'hand wheat grinder' at the store BUT, what good will that grinder be if there's NO electricity to cook the bread?!? Get the idea!? Tell me what you think. I LIKE you plan on the side bar - I'm joining in.
I'd love to do that!
Currently I have a hand grinder and an electric grinder. We have two camp stoves: one coleman fuel the other propane. We also have charcoal briquets and dutch ovens. You could bake in the dutch ovens very easily.
Let's talk! And get your side bar going. You can borrow from me and I'll borrow from you. 'k?
Post a Comment