Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Monday, August 3, 2009

Back To The Usual

--I'm tired. We came home when we did so we could have our first Sunday of the month dinner and FHE with the kids. I'm glad we did. It was really nice to be together. Gosh, I love them all.
--Laundry. A ton. Always after a trip.
--VT. Meeting with Teri for the routes and districts. It ended up that we had a lot of changes to make. Now I have a lot of computer work to do. It's all good stuff.
--Clean and tidy. Enough said.
--Re-group. Before I opened my eyes this morning, I had to stop and think about where I was! It's good to be home, except Midway is having all the summer storms days in a row that we were hoping to experience. I'll have to live them vicariously through Natalie's phone calls.

No comments: