We had rain last night. This means that it is so humid today. Yuck! I finally closed the house up and turned on the A/C. Ahhh, relief.
Josh and Mere left to help Mike and Adrianne move some things from her dad's to their place, and went to Patti's to wash and get ready for their vacation trip to the cabin. I got things picked up, clean sheets on beds. Christine wasn't feeling all that great, so we opted to stay home from the ward beach party. Ordered out from El Torito Grill and enjoyed dinner with M & A. Mike talked his sweety into making a cake, and I 'made' myself go get the marketing done. It was 8pm. But now it's done, and all is ready for next week.
Looking forward to tomorrow. Missing my hubby.
p.s. Natalie found out yesterday that she has gestational diabetes. She starts some managing clinics on Monday after her first day of classes.
1 comment:
That's a bummer about Natalie. How is she doing? Tell her I'm thinking of her.
I wanted to answer your question about the flour sacks. I don't know if they're good quality, but I got them at Target. I think it was $5.99 for 6. They really big (I cut them down for the towels) & work great for covering bread dough & stuff. What does your daughter (which one?) want to do with them?
Post a Comment