--Quiet day.
--Church meetings good.
--No church here next week. All the meetings are cancelled all over the entire state so everyone can go to the Oquirrh Temple dedication. Drat, Christine and I won't be here, but everyone else got their tickets for it today.
--Roast chicken, potatoes, gravy, fresh green beans with butter and garlic, corn, rolls for dinner.
--Razzleberry pie for dessert. The 'razzle' is a combination of raspberries and blackberries. It's a frozen pie from Marie Callendars. You can get it in the grocery store, but I'm telling you, it is AWESOME!
--Shaun and Kevin B. got here safely from Arizona.
--Got a text from Sheri. Wendy had a really bad day today. Very angry. I called Sheri. Oooo. Rough time. This happens from time to time as the one preparing to pass comes to terms with things. It won't be the last time. It ended on a better note.
--Crocheting away. I've tried a new border on each blanket set. I like this one, but it was a lot more time consuming than it looked or the pattern appeared. This is a pink set that I am going to put away in my Gramma closet, but it was just sitting there so I decided to get it done.
--Josh, Mere, Christine got back to California from AZ. They didn't have a key to get in! We need to get one for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment