Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Wrap-Up

Tonight, well, we've been rockin', and rollin', and raisin' the roof.

The house was full.  Pre-game and then the game.  Oh, and Boston pulled it out splendidly.  My ears have finally recovered from the whooping and hollering. And my refrigerator is cleaned out from every leftover that was in it.  Spaghetti, tacos, tuna, and hamburgers.  Tanner brought lots of soda and chips.  Hayley brought green and gold Celtic cookies and pretzels. 

Our 'May Gray' played hide and seek today with the sun.  Typical for Memorial Day weekend.  But they say it will warm up for the next few days.  Christine has a 5 day weekend.  I got a much needed  haircut this morning and then headed to the mall for some clothes shopping.  I am so not a shopper.  I don't think I've bought anything new for me in over a year.  I should be better about that.

Christine is doing her drivers training.  She is almost done.  Then she has her behind the wheel and gets her permit.  I've taken her to the church parking lot to practice.  She is really good so far.  And she loves to be the one to move the cars around when someone needs to get out!

2 comments:

bBchronicles said...

Send everyone over to my place, I need to clean the frig out too!!! Sounds like you had a great time - I LOVE MEMORIAL DAY weekend. So now there's "May-Gray AND Jun-gloom' in Calif - sounds cheery . . . kind of like "12 Months of Winter" in Idaho!!!!!

Wait! Christine was jumping on our tramp just a couple of years ago - NOW, drivers ed! She's got one foot out the door, mom!!!

Lisa Tucker said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. Now lets see what the "Suns" can do!!

We have heat in the 90's. So perfect for this time of year.

I can not believe Christine is in driving traning. Where does the time go. Good for her. Life goes on!