This is a photo I got from Paula Deen's site of her grilled pork tenderloin. It is one of our favorites, and so e.a.s.y. to do. Did I say 'easy'? Because it is, and oh sooo good! Paula has such pretty dishes, doesn't she!
Ingredients:
Marinade:
--1/2 cup soy sauce
--Juice of 2 oranges (you can squeeze fresh, or use 1 cup orange juice. I like Simply Orange. 1 orange = 1/2 cup juice)
--Juice of 1 lime (which is about 1 1/3 Tablespoons)
--1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
--1 teaspoon ground ginger
--1 clove garlic, or 1 teaspoon chopped garlic from the jar
--1 green onion, chopped
--1 pork tenderloin from Costco
--Olive oil for brushing
Directions:
--Combine marinade ingredients in a cup and stir to combine. Place tenderloin in large ziploc plastic bag and pour marinade over. Seal and place in refrigerator overnight or at least 2-4 hours. I've done it for 2 hours and it's fine. But if you want to prepare it the night before or earlier during the day you can.
--Preheat outdoor grill or oven to 350*
--Brush grill with olive oil.
--Remove tenderloin from bag and let marinade drip back into bag. Place on grill and lightly brush with olive oil.
--Grill until done for about 12-15 minutes on each side. Or roast in oven for 35-40 minutes. Remove to platter and cover lightly with foil to let rest for about 10 minutes while you plate up the rest of your dinner. Slice into 1-2 inch slices.
--While meat is grilling, place marinade in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Let simmer till it's reduced to about 3-4 tablespoons. You can serve a little over the meat, but we just like it plain. It is so juicy and good!

3 comments:
I think I want to try this! I looks and sounds fantastic!
Ok I am trying this tonight! It smells fantastic!
It turned out fantastic! Such a different taste and refreshing. Craig and I loved it! Everyone needs to try it!
Post a Comment