John demonstrating the art of sitting up in 4 steps.
He finally figured it out all by himself yesterday. And now that's all he wants to do, over and over again.
And there you have it!
When he starts to lose his balance, all of a sudden he throws his arms out to the sides, gets it back and keeps playing.
Today he got his first tooth.
Lower, front, left side.
I will say it again: I am not rodent or reptile friendly! So tonight about 10:30pm, I am talking to Lisa on the phone and out of the corner of my eye is this dark flash. I KNEW it was a mouse! Dang! It ran from under the piano area to the leather lounger. I screamed. Natalie saw it go under the sofa. I AM MAD! I am naive. We are in the mountains for goodness sake. It is spring, and the mountain 'population' is trying to decide if they are in or out because of the changing weather temperatures. I KNOW this, but as long as I don't see it, I can choose to ignore it. Everyone else had gone to bed later on and I was up cross-stitching some Christmas presents (trying to get a jump on the gift giving). The lights are all on the tv is on, and this @#$% mouse peeks out at me from under the sofa! Hello--aren't they nocturnal. Meaning they don't like the light and noise. Shouldn't he have waited until it was dark and quiet and I was in bed too? And what ever happened to the fact that mice run along walls? This was out in the OPEN. I screamed so loud it woke everyone up--sooo sorry! And that guy ran away. I'm setting out more traps....
I will say it again: I am not rodent or reptile friendly! So tonight about 10:30pm, I am talking to Lisa on the phone and out of the corner of my eye is this dark flash. I KNEW it was a mouse! Dang! It ran from under the piano area to the leather lounger. I screamed. Natalie saw it go under the sofa. I AM MAD! I am naive. We are in the mountains for goodness sake. It is spring, and the mountain 'population' is trying to decide if they are in or out because of the changing weather temperatures. I KNOW this, but as long as I don't see it, I can choose to ignore it. Everyone else had gone to bed later on and I was up cross-stitching some Christmas presents (trying to get a jump on the gift giving). The lights are all on the tv is on, and this @#$% mouse peeks out at me from under the sofa! Hello--aren't they nocturnal. Meaning they don't like the light and noise. Shouldn't he have waited until it was dark and quiet and I was in bed too? And what ever happened to the fact that mice run along walls? This was out in the OPEN. I screamed so loud it woke everyone up--sooo sorry! And that guy ran away. I'm setting out more traps....
3 comments:
Isnt he the cutest little drool bug you've ever seen?! IMPRESSIVE!
OMGoodness, wait a minute - he was just born!!!!????? Where has the time gone? This is crazy - what an adorable, adorable little guy. NOW, TEETH! WHAT NEXT?!!!!!!!
I can't imagine Henry ever doing this...
How cute is little John...I love his BYU shirt!
Post a Comment