Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Monday, March 26, 2012

Daily Q

Question:  What do you like about growing older?


Answer:  I'm getting better at taking things in stride.  I appreciate others gifts and talents more instead of comparing myself to them.  I think my perspective of life is more realistic than when I was younger.  I'm realizing that no one can have it all; if it appears that way just remember it isn't.  I like seeing my children growing up and watching them.  I see so much of myself in them at that stage of my life, only they are better.  I like being more comfortable with myself and my thoughts.  I am more forgiving of others and myself as well.  I don't carry around as much guilt as I did when I was younger.  I'm learning to let go of things and be more patient.

2 comments:

Hey Lucy, I'm Home said...

Your words of wisdom make me look forward to growing older, truly! Happy Spring, dear Duffy Doings!!!

Cindy said...

Thank You, Watson Family! Same to you...