
I have four (4) things left on my list and my Christmas shopping will be done! I have all the wrapping to do and then mail to family out of state.
Duff actually went with me this morning and we were home by noon. He was a great help with not one ounce of shopping humbug. Thanks, dear! We even divided up at BBB so we could use all the coupons we had for them! Smart thinking Mr. Accountant!
Christine and I are fighting scratchy throats/cold symptoms. We have been Airborne-ing and EmergenC-ing all afternoon. She sings tomorrow and Sunday in the big Stake Christmas production. I sure hope she is well enough. She has practiced a lot and it will be a fabulous program. She had a friend over tonight for a while. They had fun hanging out.
Duff actually went with me this morning and we were home by noon. He was a great help with not one ounce of shopping humbug. Thanks, dear! We even divided up at BBB so we could use all the coupons we had for them! Smart thinking Mr. Accountant!
Christine and I are fighting scratchy throats/cold symptoms. We have been Airborne-ing and EmergenC-ing all afternoon. She sings tomorrow and Sunday in the big Stake Christmas production. I sure hope she is well enough. She has practiced a lot and it will be a fabulous program. She had a friend over tonight for a while. They had fun hanging out.
3 comments:
Good luck Chrissy for tomorrows performance at the Stake Christmas Concert. I know you will do great.
Love Grama
Cindy, Try putting some Neosporin on a Q-tip and swabbing it up your nose. The germs/nasties can't get through the Neosporin. Also, when you are traveling by air, do the same thing just before boarding. It was recommended by a doctor in Boston.
Love,
Linda Lu
Thank you. I will try it for sure.
Post a Comment