Cute Adrianne called yesterday afternoon and invited me down to do some crafting in the evening at their place. We were going to work on the banner craft that we didn't get to do at Thanksgiving because we got busy with some other projects. I was in the middle of getting the house decorated, so she came up to help me decorate after dinner and tonight I'm going to their place to start the banners! Wow. She was a GREAT help. I will finish up the tree today and we are good to go!
Decorating and crafting. Now that just spells Holiday Magic!
Thanks, Adriannie! Love you!
(P.S. I must also give a shout out to my hubby. He brought all the boxes in yesterday and patiently unwrapped and took everything out while I placed them and arranged them till they were just right. He was so patient. Thanks Duff!)
No comments:
Post a Comment