
Today is the prophet, Joseph Smith's, birthday. I was thinking this morning how fitting it was that he was born just 2 days before we celebrate the birth of Jesus.
" Joseph Smith, the Prophet and Seer of the Lord, has done more, save Jesus only, for the salvation of men in this world, than any other man that ever lived in it."
I have never had the need to question his role as prophet and the restoration of the gospel. For some reason I have always known it's truth deep down inside my core in a way that is not easily explained but strong and foundational. I have a testimony of Joseph. I have a testimony that he did see God, the Father, and God, the Son, in answer to his humble prayer. I'm grateful to take a moment and remember him today.
1 comment:
In this years lesson manual, I have found it interesting all the things that he inquired of the Lord about, right around Christmas time. Much was revealed to him in the Christmas Season. Interesting!
Post a Comment