Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Grandma's Cancer Update

I just got a call from Grandma. She and Grandpa had just gotten in the car to go home from her oncologist. He was thrilled to deliver good Christmas News. Grandma's cancer is doing very well. She is in such a good place that he doesn't even want to see her for 6 months!!!! (unless of course symptoms reappear). They were both 'flying high'with the good news.

She is convinced that it is because of the Thai Mangosteen that she drinks daily. Marci (Uncle Rodney's wife) got her started on that a while back and ever since she takes it religiously her cancer has stablized and even gotten better. She swears by it! I don't have cancer, but I've been wondering if it might be good to use it as a preventative???? You can get it at Costco.

What great news, especially at this sweet time of year! Thank you Mangosteen and more importantly, Heavenly Father.

5 comments:

Berta said...

That is AWESOME news! What is that 'stuff'? Pill, tea? Look into it and see if it is a good preventative!? . . .and let us know. I just purchased a new book called, "Anticancer, A New Way of LIfe". I saw it at Costco, stopped and browsed through it and learned tons just by looking through it. Look it up on Amazon - it's an amazing book & especially read the reviews on it! Very persuasive - a MUST READ in todays world filled with the disease. I've also been drinking 'green tea' each day - great antioxident and no caffeine.

GREAT NEWS, GREAT UPDATE.

Natalie said...

Yea Grandma!

Leslie said...

Great news for all of us especially great for auntie. That is so wonderful.

Linda Lu said...

Awesome news! Way to go MOM! Love ya!

Sigie said...

This is the best Christmas gift ever. Thank you one and all for your prayers too, as that is the best healer plus Heavenly father.

Love Grama and Auntie