Today is the day. This afternoon. I know I'll live. Why do I get like this?
UPDATE: I did it! And did it well! I didn't have to get up and use the sink to rinse once. Not one gag either. She was even able to use the sonic-thingy which she had never been able to do with me before today. Hip hip hooray for me! I do have to go back in January for a crown, which I knew would be the case. Probably why I procrastinated going. That rationale doesn't make sense at all, I know, but it's how my thinking goes when it comes to the dentist.
IMPORTANT SIDE NOTE: The hygenist asked me what I had been doing differently with my brushing because given my genetics for buildup my teeth were better than she had expected. When I told her I had switched to a Sonicare Elite, she was thrilled. SO, it really does make a difference. She said she could even tell that I was using it correctly by letting it do the work and not trying to use it like a regular toothbrush. I guess from what she said that quite a few people have a bit of an adjustment to letting the toothbrush do the work instead of brushing back and forth. So here is my endorsement for the Sonicare! It's working for me! Who would have ever thought technology could do this?
4 comments:
You go girl! I'm proud of you.
Love ya!
Good for you! I've been trying to convince Alan that we need to start using Sonicare but, I'm just not doing a good job at it. I am going to have to tell him your story.
I hope Santa brings me a sonicare for christmas. Hey are you familiar with someone named Heather Wayment?
Good girl Cindy.
Love Mom
Post a Comment