I love my Canon Powershot, mine is quite a few years old now, but we still use it. And the new ones are so cute and tiny. And we also have a Canon Rebel. I love this camera, its super nice and takes great pictures, but its big. Good luck!!
I would echo Raechal. The Canon Powershots are nice, but so are the Nikon PNSs. I have a big Rebel XTi, but Raechal is right...it is big and bulky and you tend to be so protective of it that it's not a lot of fun to just carry around. I keep my little PNS in my purse for times when I'm just driving along and need a quick pic of something and then I use my Rebel for the fancy stuff. I don't know if my new PNS is what's causing my blurry pics lately or if it's just me, so I won't recommend it. But both the Canon and the Nikon are good choices. I love that my little PNS camera also has a video mode so I can take short little videos and post them to my blog once in a while!
Point and shoot? We love our little Canon PowerShot SD1100IS 8MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom. I think there is an update version. This would be the 3rd in 3 years (sad I know) but our favorite by far.
5 comments:
Nikon point and shoot, Nikon D60, Nikon D80! They're WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL!
I love my Canon Powershot, mine is quite a few years old now, but we still use it. And the new ones are so cute and tiny. And we also have a Canon Rebel. I love this camera, its super nice and takes great pictures, but its big. Good luck!!
I would echo Raechal. The Canon Powershots are nice, but so are the Nikon PNSs. I have a big Rebel XTi, but Raechal is right...it is big and bulky and you tend to be so protective of it that it's not a lot of fun to just carry around. I keep my little PNS in my purse for times when I'm just driving along and need a quick pic of something and then I use my Rebel for the fancy stuff. I don't know if my new PNS is what's causing my blurry pics lately or if it's just me, so I won't recommend it. But both the Canon and the Nikon are good choices. I love that my little PNS camera also has a video mode so I can take short little videos and post them to my blog once in a while!
mom ill give you mine and take a new one!! -chris
Point and shoot? We love our little Canon PowerShot SD1100IS 8MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom. I think there is an update version. This would be the 3rd in 3 years (sad I know) but our favorite by far.
Post a Comment