Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Meredith
Happy Birthday TO YOU!!!
Josh surprised Meredith with a Birthday Breakfast.
If she had to choose a favorite meal, it would be breakfast.
He prepared fresh fruit: strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and bananas while I made all the crepes. He had cottage cheese, applesauce, whipped cream, powdered sugar, and cinnamon sugar.
He arranged for Mike to come (we missed Adrianne at work), and Mere's family too.
Josh takes after me. More a night person than a morning one. But he was up late helping me with the batter last night and then up early (because we had to beat Meredith up as she is a bright and early riser!)
Meredith usually falls asleep early. But for some reason last night she was up. Josh kept looking at me as if to say: How am I going to get to the store to get all the stuff? Finally at 11pm, I said to him, "I don't have any Advil for Christine. She had a big adjustment on her braces today and is in a lot of pain. Will you go and get some for me? and pick up some fruit so I can make her some smoothies?" He jumped up off the couch and said Sure. Now, Josh is not a natural errand runner. He would always much rather someone else go. Especially at the last minute. So for him to so enthusiastically agree to run a small errand so late at night was a little unusual. Then he was gone for a lot longer than it might take to just grab a pain reliever. She commented on it. Once she fell asleep on the couch, he took her to bed and came back in and we worked on the batter at 12:30am!
It turned out great.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MEREZY.
We love you!
2 comments:
Sounds fantastic! Wish I was there!
What a lucky Meredith to have such a sweet and thoughtful husband.
Post a Comment