Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Friday, August 7, 2009

Take Me Out To The Ballgame

Tonight we went to the Angels Game.
They got wupped by the Texas Rangers: 9-5.
The Rally Monkey didn't appear.
But the company was great. We went with Bob and Barb. I'd forgotten how good their tickets were. Just to the right of home plate, 3 rows up, behind the net. You can hear the ball when it's pitched at 99 miles an hour. Yeah... Bob and Duff were more into the game. Barb and I cheered but did a good job of catching up conversation.
Before we knew it, it was 10:35pm, top of the 9th, Angels playing not so good, so we all decided to call it a night.
***Low and behold, who was in the barbershop quartet singing at the 7th inning stretch: Jack Waller from our ward. His group was standing on top of the dugout. Love those close harmonies.

1 comment:

~ Stacey ~ said...

oh I am soooooo jealous!!!! I love the Angels. One of these days I will convince Dave to get me tickets like that :)