
We are having a wicked rain storm! Even the drains from our backyard aren't draining to the street because the street is a river right now! I'm loving it. Cold, windy, and very festive.
Even Miss Darla is snuggling up and cozy. She needed to go out so bad, but just stood at the door and kept looking up at me before she finally decided the inevitable getting wet was necessary!

7 comments:
LOVE that seasonal weather! Ouch, rain & Disneyland - how does that mix?
GOT YOUR TEXT ! ! ! ! ! ! Ohhhhhhhhhh, thank you so much - how great is that? I know they'll feel so 'with family' with you guys! Sweet music to my ears - I am indebted . . . but I guess we've got to get them first - I think Katrina will get Grif there! Let me know how things go. You'll love Katrina!
THANKS, CUZ!
Rain + Disneyland = Mickey Mouse ponchos, hats, umbrellas, and plastic bags or boots on your feet all available at DLand! We've done DLand many times in the rain. Sometimes it's the best time to go because there are NO lines.
Katrina sounded just amazing on the phone. I can't wait to meet her!
Oh look at Darla, doesn't she get treated like a princess. Now what does Santa bring her?
New toy, treats, and a sweater. A 'little' bite of prime rib on Christmas Eve. We never let her have table food otherwise. She gets too sick.
Miss Darla looks so comfy. That's what I wanted to do that day. But, there was just way too much to do. :( Maybe the next rainy day.
Love the Rain. It has been raining here since Sunday evening. Stopped this morning, sun came out this afternoon for a while. Grampa and I made 9 apple pie fillings today and some applesauce. The house smelled so good from the apples, cinnamon, nutmeg, lemon juice etc. cooking on the stove. I went outside to help Auntie and the smell of the apple filling permeated the air outside. It gave a very festive feeling for the holidays. You are all invited to come over for some pie and ice cream.
Darla is a princess, we all know this. It's been snowing here. Boo to snow!
Post a Comment