dance with dad
Amber got married this afternoon. It was down the canyon at Parker Ranch. It was a beautiful day and the weather cooperated nicely. Not too hot, not too cool. June can be tricky here in socal. Byron performed the ceremony and it was upbeat and fun without being silly. Amber was gorgeous. It was an all evening/night event. We left finally about 8pm though. We weren't up for dancing until 11. When we all moved here 18 years ago, she was this little red-headed kindergartner and now she is all grown up. Her husband is darling and they are perfect for each other.
Congratulations to Amber and Justin!

2 comments:
Okay...I think I finally figured it out.
For the longest time I have been thinking, "does she not know how to spell s-o-c-i-a-l?" and besides that, the word social doesn't even fit the sentence. I've been thinking is this a new word I haven't heard of before?
"socal"....Southern California?
Do you pronounce it So Cal or sokul?
Hahahahahaha! Too funny, dear!
Yes, it is socal and means southern california.
Pronounce it So Cal...
Post a Comment