Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Daily Q

Question:  What is your favorite season of the year, and why?



Answer:  I'll have to go with Fall.  I like the colors, decorations, holidays, foods, feelings.

That being said, I must say that I love all the seasons for different reasons and it is hard to pick one for me.  I love winter for all things 'Norman Rockwell'-ish.  I love Christmas, snow, rain, homemade soup on the stove and warm bread/rolls/biscuits in the oven, candles, a fire in the fireplace.  I love Spring with everything blooming and sprouting and warming up.  It is fresh and new.  I love Summer to relax, take a breath, do nothing if I want to or do everything if I want to.  I like the brightness of the sun and the length of glorious sunsets.  I like lakes and the beach (sand included--just not in my house), pool towels hanging over the patio chairs, and bbq's.

No comments: