Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Suddenly I See....

I was on the computer all morning.
There was so much to do for Primary, upcoming scout day camp, getting my lesson prepared for tomorrow.
Plus, I HAD to clean up my email accounts.  Duff and I have shared one account for about 15 years.  A year or so ago, I added my own so I would have privacy for my church correspondence and he uses our old joint one for his work and church stuff.  I created new folders for so many different things and went through 600 emails and deleted 300 of them.  That took a LOT of time!  But it is done now, and my methodical mind feels much more at ease.
Getting ready for Father's Day.  I need to be better about sending my cards out on time.  One day I will do it!
Mike and Adrianne went to Temecula for Teagan's 3rd birthday.  They brought Ella and Gretchen back with them.  We pulled out the sofa bed for them to sleep in.  They are darling little girls.  They love their Aunt Nie and Uncle Mike.
Christine went to a bonfire.

No comments: