Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Thursday, June 21, 2012

It's A Wrap.

~~Christine slept until 11 am.
~~Kellsie came to weed the garden.  She comes every Thursday.  She is almost 1/2 way to completeing her project for Faith.  She does a very good job.  Today I showed her how to water with the wand.  She liked it.
~~Mike and Adrianne made ravioli for dinner.  Yum.
~~I did laundry.
~~I trimmed and started the blessing blanket for Mike and Adrianne's baby.  Hope to have it finished for the shower next week.
~~Impromptu movie night with Christine's friends.  Popcorn and root beer.  They took over the bonus room and had a good time.  I fell asleep on the couch waiting for everyone to come home and go home.  Chris woke me up at 12:45am.
~~Had a long talk with Natalie tonight.  She had a horrible day at work.  Dealing with cps in a divorce case.  She is bound by law not to talk about details, but needed to talk out what she could.  I listen and interject ohs, ahs, wows, hmmms.  Sometimes you just need someone to listen.
~~Yeah.  The first week of summer is here.

No comments: