Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Daily Q

Question:  Where did you grow up?  What did you like about living there?

Answer:  I grew up in Torrance, CA.  I loved everything about living there.  It was the only place I lived since I was 6 months old until I got married.  It was bright.  It was clean.  It was like a "Leave It To Beaver" neighborhood/city.  I had great friends.  I had great schools.  I grew up in a great ward.  It was close to the beach and I have fond memories of that.  There is something so peaceful about the coast and the motion of the sea.  The marine layer and salt breeze that came just about every day. It was moist.  Our plants were always to green and lush because of it.  The humidity:  my hair style always 'fell' after a few hours but my skin drank in the moisture and I think that has helped with not having a lot of wrinkles.  I've embraced my straight hair finally, still living in socal and still living with the humidity. haha!

No comments: