Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Thursday, October 11, 2007

I'm Catching The Picture Bug!

Here are a couple more. Gee, this is pretty fun. Watch out, I just might get the camera bug...........!

Patti, Megan, Meredith, with Katherine and David in back sitting at the table.

This is one of my favorites. Meredith with baby Christian having a BIG yawn! Mere, you look like a 'natural'!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Good job on adding the pictures! I will have to learn how to do that too soon! Don't you just love blogging? It's such a sweet release for me. I was sharing my blog with Clint tonight and as I was reading it to him - all two entries - I started crying because I can already see a change in my perspective of the Gospel in my life. It feels so great! Have a wonderful time in the temple tomorrow and give Wendy and Larry my best. I truly wish I could join them in that little bit of heaven on earth. Love you!

Cindy said...

Yes, I find I look for more of the positive and emphasize it. I'll gove your love to Wendy and Larry. Love you too!