Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Saturday, October 13, 2007

TGIF with the Browns

Larry and Wendy with David at TGIFriday's. The temple session we attended was at 8:30 pm, so we decided to go to dinner before instead of after. (Good choice). We met at 6pm in San Bernardino at the tgif. Look at Larry and Wendy's faces. They are so happy.


Their friend, Doreen Shields, Wendy, and me.


The "men's" side of the table: Duff, Larry, and David. Scott Shields is taking the picture. Notice where we are sitting: By the TV. The guys had to keep up on the baseball game! Playoffs are important, we know this! (hahahahaha)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness, how much I truly wish I could have been there! What a super night! Both Larry and Wendy look so happy - and they hadn't even gone to the temple yet! Lisa told me about the experiences of the night and it sounds so incredible. I'm so proud of them for finally going!