Cindy! I FINALLY found the 'code' for this YouTube! It wasn't working in the other one and that's why it took so long for me to get it on your computer! ! ! If that makes any sense! ENJOY!
THANK YOU! This can get addicting. I'm finding I have a lot to say! This helps me catch the journaling bug. Sooo regret I haven't been a better journal keeper. Look through--I'm trying to go back and add pictures from emails and scanning. Haven't figured out the camera thing yet--but working on it. Why is my pic of Josh and Mere crooked?
2 comments:
Cindy!
I FINALLY found the 'code' for this YouTube! It wasn't working in the other one and that's why it took so long for me to get it on your computer! ! ! If that makes any sense! ENJOY!
THANK YOU! This can get addicting. I'm finding I have a lot to say! This helps me catch the journaling bug. Sooo regret I haven't been a better journal keeper. Look through--I'm trying to go back and add pictures from emails and scanning. Haven't figured out the camera thing yet--but working on it. Why is my pic of Josh and Mere crooked?
Post a Comment