Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Daily Q

Question:  What do you like to do on stormy days?



Answer:  I LOVE stormy days.  My mom loved stormy days and she passed it on to us children.  We all love them.  I like to hunker down, be cozy, have soup on the stove and rolls in the oven.  Candles lit and a fire going in the fireplace.  A good book or movie and sometimes just looking out the window and watching the weather happen.  I like the color of everything outside when it is wet and windy.  I like the sound of car tires going by on the wet street.  I like the music of the wind chimes hanging on the patio.  I like to work on some crafty things or do hand work.

No comments: