Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Night Italian

Everyone else was still asleep, but Duff and I got up, threw on our yesterday's clothes and got to Natalie's to finish the baby's room.  Wow, is all I can say to the difference in that room from yesterday to today.

Christine and Robert re-rolled all the walls and took care of the 'holidays'.  All those little spots not fully covered. I did the trim in and around the closet and Duff did the baseboards.  Robert hung the new blind.  The guys moved the furniture back in, got things cleaned up, and we went back to Rosemonte Street to shower.

To thank everyone for their help, the Newell's had an Italian dinner night.

 Meeting Aunt Natalie and the Newells.

 Mostaccioli, Salad, and Garlic Bread.

 We said, "John.  Show us your teeth when you smile."
Haha!


Little Miss A will get her mostaccioli in a few hours!
We had a good time.
Duff and I stayed for John's bath and bedtime story.
Linda got him a darling book about being a big brother. You put in his name and the baby's name and it reads like their family.  Then we had prayer and went back to my parents.

No comments: