Tonight was the last home game against San Clemente. I finally feel like I have a game routine/schedule down and now it's coming to an end. Where did it go?
They won and Christine played well. It was a very evenly matched competition and back and forth until the last seconds of the game. I knitted away. I've discovered doing some kind of handwork during the games helps me manage my game stress. It's hard being a goalie mother! Haha. I'm getting better at shrugging off loses and enjoying wins.
I picked up Meredith and Ainsley after their work day. We went and got Gidget so they could all come back to our house. Mere was helping Adrianne with her hair. Gidg was so excited she ran to the car and jumped in and over to me in the driver's seat and that pup was just kissing away as fast as she could. It was so funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment