Can you say, C o s t c o? That is where we spent a good portion of our afternoon. $950 later, we came home and put it all away. That takes pretty much the rest of the day with that amount to divide and sort. We hadn't been since in-between Thanksgiving and Christmas. We won't have to go back for a few more months now. Mother Hubbard's cupboards and freezer were bare.
Tomorrow we'll start getting prepared for Easter dinner. I made the rolls yesterday. I always feel so good when I've accomplished that and they are all formed laying nicely frozen in the freezer ready to make my dinner occasion easier by just setting them on a sheet pan to rise and put in the oven at the right moment while all the other foods are being plated.
Oh. And Tulips. Costco had the most beautiful Tulips. I got two bunches: white and pastel pink for the table on Sunday. They are still closed up tight and will be perfect by then.
No comments:
Post a Comment