Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Fried Chicken and Potato Chips (scarf, that is!)

I slept really hard last night.  I woke up in the very same position I fell asleep in.  It felt so good.

I spent most of today with my mom and dad.  We just puttered around the house and visited.  My mom and I watched some Martha Stewart, Mad Hungry, and Paula Deen.  She crocheted her pot holders and dish cloths and I worked on the scarf I began knitting in Utah.  We talked and talked.


Late afternoon I went to Natalie and Robert's.  Chris had stayed with John while they were at work.  He woke up from his nap when I got there.  We played for a while and then met everyone at Lisa's for a fried chicken dinner.  Christine and I have been craving chicken.  Poor Adrianne.  She can't even think about chicken, let alone see it, smell it, or eat it without getting sick since she's been pregnant.  So we rarely have chicken and we are missing it.  It was a great dinner. Linda and David came to eat too.  We all had a cozy time. 

No comments: