I finally have a full Stake Primary Board. It took a while to get Candace and Margie, but after tonight's meeting I came away knowing they were worth the wait. We had a lot to talk about. Brother Lenon, our high councilor, is so wise and patient with us. He adds good counsel. We appreciate him.
I see a transition. We have completed almost all of the activity portion 'firsts' and now are focusing more on training and leadership. It's the natural course of things. We've been evaluating our strengths and weaknesses and making a plan of action. Primary is never far from my heart or thoughts.
I found this cartoon about cub scouting. I laugh and laugh whenever I look at it. There is something so endearing to me about cub scout boys. You see them start to come together as a boy. Learn how to channel all that energy into things that help them grow and prepare to receive the Priesthood. Cub leaders need to be strong, not take things personally, have lots of patience, and enjoy their role. It is such an important one.

No comments:
Post a Comment