Wonderful day for us.
Church was uplifting. We sang, bore testimony, and reflected on The Savior.
Good times, food, and family.
Our pretty table.
Lately, I'm into a very eclectic setting. I like to mix things together. I used different linens and ceramic ware with fine china and crystal.
Peter Rabbit and Jemima Puddleduck.
I'm in love with the classic tale of Peter Rabbit.
Guess what I learned? Pottery Barn has really good sales on their holiday items the week before said holiday. I got two sets of these characters and garlands. The garlands originally were $16, and I got them for $3.50!! I couldn't have made them for that. They got here in time to decorate, but I'm thinking in the future I'll just order and put them away for the next year. Another plus: free shipping.
This darling duck piece was a gift from my sis-in-law, Julie, many, many years ago. She made it. I love to put rolls in it, and think of her when I do.
The tulips are gorgeous.
Loved them in the silver pitcher, and I didn't even polish it. I just left it kind of rustic and it looked vintage.
Ainsley and Uncle Shaun catching an afternoon nap.
We sat for a long time around the table and visitied.
Patti, Richard, and Tyler joined us for dinner today.
Our Menu:
Ham, Cheesy Potatoes, Rolls, Butter, Jam--Us
Fresh Green Beans with Shallots and Garlic, Honey and Lemon Glazed Carrots--Mike and Adrianne
Spinach Strawberry Salad with Candied Pecans--Josh and Meredith
Martinelli's, Turkey Breast, Lemon Meringue Pie--Patti and Richard
Pound Cake with Strawberries and Whipped Cream--Us
No comments:
Post a Comment