Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Christine's Garden

Christine grew a garden for one of her YW Value Projects this summer. Here she is with what's left of it now in the fall. She grew:
  1. Tomatoes
  2. Sunflowers
  3. Basil
  4. Chives
  5. Cilantro
  6. Rosemary
  7. Parsley

We've enjoyed them all summer. She even did the weeding without much complaining at all. Weeds are the worst! Good Job, Christine!

3 comments:

Linda Lu said...

I found a product in the gardening section at Wal-Mart called Preen, it makes weeding disappear.(Well, maybe a little will need to be done, but it's not overwhelming). I hate to weed! Garden looks great Christine, could you send me some of that Cilantro, it's hard to find fresh here.

Jennifer said...

Way to go Christine!

Berta said...

Christine . . .
I just have to tell you - "YOU GARDEN IS FABULOUS!" Nice work - it's SO weedless and beautiful! You've got a real talent there!