Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Thursday, September 11, 2008

One Year Anniversary

Hurray for me! Today is the one year anniversary of keeping a journal/blog. It was one year ago today that I got brave with my computer skills and wrote my first post. Things I've learned:

  • It is important to write down about my life.
  • Difficult times are put into perspective when you identify and focus on your blessings by writing them down.
  • How to put pictures on my computer.
  • Family is soooo important!
  • You are never too old to learn something new.
  • Better time management.
  • Improved communication.
  • And many more....

Thank you to my cuz, Berta, for setting the example and paving the way with all her skills and encouragement. Look at your influence for personal /family history in the making! And to the newest blogger, my sis Lisa, keep it up!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Cute new look! And congrats on your one year anniversary. I thoroughly enjoy reading your blog & feel like I've gotten to know you better because of it. Love ya'!

Doran & Jody said...

Woo hoo!!! Congratulations. Keep writing.

Way cute template.