
Holy Mackeral--another post for today! Sheesh, BUT it's a GOOD one.!
Please locate the new food storage items to the right and down--------->------------->------------->------->----------->------------>
for September. This is an EASY one to do. Put the items on your grocery list and go for it. When I was in Midway 2 weeks ago I talked to the grocery store manager about getting some case lots during their sale even though I wouldn't be there. He let me know that Pasta is going to go up significantly in price in the next few months, so let's stock up!
Eat the elephant one bite at a time, FAM-I-LY! How are you doing????? Even if you are in school, in a tiny apartment, you can start and just accumulate a little bit. If we are doing our best and trying the Lord will bless us when we need it!
Love you all,
Mom
Please locate the new food storage items to the right and down--------->------------->------------->------->----------->------------>
for September. This is an EASY one to do. Put the items on your grocery list and go for it. When I was in Midway 2 weeks ago I talked to the grocery store manager about getting some case lots during their sale even though I wouldn't be there. He let me know that Pasta is going to go up significantly in price in the next few months, so let's stock up!
Eat the elephant one bite at a time, FAM-I-LY! How are you doing????? Even if you are in school, in a tiny apartment, you can start and just accumulate a little bit. If we are doing our best and trying the Lord will bless us when we need it!
Love you all,
Mom
1 comment:
LINDA LU! Is this who I think it is???? Send me your email!!! How the heck are you???
Love Ya!
Post a Comment